Anyone been to AmDam?

dibeydude85
This post is 7187 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I remember about 15 years ago taking a coach party of psychos from one of the roughest pubs in South Wales to Newbury Horse Races.

They got out of the coach and there were loads of English Yuppies nibbling strawberries and sipping champagne.

So they jumped up on their tables and started pissing in their strawberries! :lol:

They eventually ended up starting a riot in the RaceCourse and getting banged up overnight. :lol:

Now THAT is typical Welsh behaviour....if you haven't pissed in an English Yuppies's strawberries then you're a Plastic Taff! 8)

i goto the dam about 3 times a year so i know it pretty well....what sites do you want to know?

girls/clubs/cafes?

I remember about 15 years ago taking a coach party of psychos from one of the roughest pubs in South Wales to Newbury Horse Races.

They got out of the coach and there were loads of English Yuppies nibbling strawberries and sipping champagne.

So they jumped up on their tables and started pissing in their strawberries!  :lol:  

They eventually ended up starting a riot in the RaceCourse and getting banged up overnight.  :lol:  

Now THAT is typical Welsh behaviour....if you haven't pissed in an English Yuppies's strawberries then you're a Plastic Taff!  8)

hahahahaha :lol::lol::lol: that is f'in priceless, i'd love to have seen that :lol:

i goto the dam about 3 times a year so i know it pretty well....what sites do you want to know?

girls/clubs/cafes?

If it's girls, just follow the red lights

i know the sites already just want to know the best cafes-prices and whether or not its a nice place :)

not REALLY into paying for my action though and im gonna be too monged to dance in any clubs...

might go to a museum or something though :D seriously!

It's the only way that you'll get anything! 8)

Let's be honest about this boys it's the only way any of you REALLY get anything!!! You always pay for it in the end!!

Let's be honest about this boys it's the only way any of you REALLY get anything!!! You always pay for it in the end!!

I don't have to pay 8)

Yet...

yep 2 kids and csa...made me pay for it in the end :cry: