XT 600 reduced effect

This post is 4991 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello,

I have a 1993 Yamaha XT 600E. Its a regular XT apart the fact it has a reduced power output (25 kW). It is so called reduced effect bike. My question is, how is the power reduced?

HI THERE ITS THE FIRST TIME I AM HEARING THIS , ABOUT REDUCED POWER . I HAVE AN XT LIKE YOURS AND BEFORE I TUNED IT IT USED TO GO THE SAME AS ANY OTHER FACTORY XT. UNLESS YOURS IS A SPECIFIC IMPORT.

I HAVE TUNED MINE A LITTLE BIT AS NEED MORE POWER AND TRANSFORMED IT TO A SUPER MOTARD ROAD BIKE.

WILL BE POSTING PICTURES SOON

MICHAEL ;)

HI THERE ITS THE FIRST TIME I AM HEARING THIS , ABOUT REDUCED POWER . I HAVE AN XT LIKE YOURS AND BEFORE I TUNED IT IT USED TO GO THE SAME AS ANY OTHER FACTORY XT. UNLESS YOURS IS A SPECIFIC IMPORT.

I HAVE TUNED MINE A LITTLE BIT AS NEED MORE POWER AND TRANSFORMED IT TO A SUPER MOTARD ROAD BIKE.

WILL BE POSTING PICTURES SOON

MICHAEL  ;)

Hopefully you wont be posting pictures before you introduce yourself to the forum,

and do yourself a favor and stop typing in all caps, its the internet version of shouting.

Vez!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a 1993 Yamaha XT 600E. Its a regular XT apart the fact it has a reduced power output (25 kW). It is so called reduced effect bike. My question is, how is the power reduced?

they restrict bigger bikes by restricting the carb................ 33 bhp on this bike i bet its sluggish :/ my dad has one i went on it and was shocked by it ahah however it doesnt have any problems :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online