yamaha yq 50 aerox problems

IISmok3II
This post is 5029 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI GUYS , this is my first forum post so any help will be much appreciated .

here it goes , iv got a yamaha yq 50 aerox , and im having trouble with it and iv about just run out of ideas with it .

the problem is it is hard to start when it is hot or cold sometimes requires starting fluid .

when it's running it ticks over fine but soon as i pull the throttle back weather its on its stand or im on it it bogs down and stalls (cuts out ) .

i have stripped and cleaned the carburettor and cleaned the air filter and changed the plug and still nothing .

any help will be much appreciated thanks regards steve .

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i had a similar problem with my aerox, i took the carb off cleaned it, cleaned the filter job lott, as i was putting it back on i tryed starting it without the filter on using easystart and it started to fire but when i stop using easy start it kept splutering so i put my hand over the part of the carb were the filter goes on and found it was forcing the fluid out and one of my reeds had broke. that was the problem so have a look on yours only cost me about £10-15 to fix

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online