Hello ladies and gents

Evo Stevo
This post is 5129 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just found the forum and as a yam owner thought i'd drop in from time to time.

I will if its ok with admin be selling off some of my Thundercat parts as i am

swamped with spares . . . Hey admin will this be ok? I am NOT a trader.

Cheers Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
Guest MaD.VeZ

Just found the forum and as a yam owner thought i'd drop in from time to time.

I will if its ok with admin be selling off some of my Thundercat parts as i am

swamped with spares  . . . Hey admin will this be ok? I am NOT a trader.

Cheers Steve

Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum.

A quick read here will answer your sales questions  http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/topic/14545-posting-in-this-section/.

Vez.

Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum.

A quick read here will answer your sales questions  http://www.yamahaclub.com/forums/topic/14545-posting-in-this-section/.

Vez.

Link has no info on upgrade but found it anyway :lol: Cant pay though dont have any cards

Or paypal . . . Is there anyone local to me i am in ig6 3tl who i could give cash to so i can upgrade?

Cheers Steve

Guest MaD.VeZ

Link has no info on upgrade  but found it anyway  :lol:  Cant pay though dont have any cards

Or paypal . . . Is there anyone local to me i am in ig6 3tl who i could give cash to so i can upgrade?

Cheers Steve

I was in the same boat Steve. I believe the chap who runs the forum is/was in Australia, so the only way is paypal,  opened a separate bank account just to register using paypal.

Do you not have any family friends who have paypal?

Vez.