1 Wing mirror

Guest MaD.VeZ
This post is 5137 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest MaD.VeZ

There was a DRZ parked at college on friday with only 1 mirror(right side), is this legal ? it looked legit with a proper plug in the mount for the left mirror.

Vez.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sure is mate, My DT175 has had one mirror from the day it was assembled, with a plug in the other thread just like the DRZ, seems a LH mirror was an optional extra, speaking of legal though, as far as I know you dont need to have ANY mirrors. :mellow:

Guest MaD.VeZ

Sure is mate, My DT175 has had one mirror from the day it was assembled, with a plug in the other thread just like the DRZ, seems a LH mirror was an optional extra, speaking of legal though, as far as I know you dont need to have ANY mirrors.  :mellow:

Thanks for the reply

No mirrors :o thats a scary thought, figured 1 would be tough enough but none would be shear crazyness.

when i was stopped by the fuzz for me tail light being out they never mentioned the fact that i only had 1 mirror and they gave the bike a good going over so guess its not illegal.

Mirrors arent a legal requirement on a bike.

Ricky

If mirrors aren't a legal requirement how come I saw some that looked amazing but said underneath "sadly, not road legal" - now I'm confused... :blink:

Guest MaD.VeZ

If mirrors aren't a legal requirement how come I saw some that looked amazing but said underneath "sadly, not road legal" - now I'm confused... :blink:

because life's a bi**h :P

just got the rd out the other day for its mot check ,the bloody mirror fell off b4 i got there it still passed,nuff said.

I thought if wing mirrors are present they have to be in good condition, but if they're not you're ok?

I thought if wing mirrors are present they have to be in good condition, but if they're not you're ok?

well mine passed with just the stalk,(maybe he didnt give a shit,or he was a biker himself?)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online