Films

N_Tart
This post is 7190 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Has anybody else seen the film Torque? Bloody hell it's no wonder the whole world perceives us as mindless hooligans and as for the so called stunts I pmsl all the way through! If you haven't seen it you really must!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

well over the top shite :lol:

torquepubn.jpg

the only thing missing to make it fucking shite was carl foggarty :wink:

pmsl :lol::lol:

well over the top shite :lol:

the only thing missing to make it fucking shite was carl foggarty :wink:

Amen to that!! :roll: :lol:

torque=the shittest smelling shit on this shit ridden earth!! did i forget to mention it was shit....oh yeah, it's shit!!! :twisted: :lol:

I watched it last night and was horrified at the amount of machinery they smashed up, if they love their bikes why don't they look after them better. Oh and how come the wierd chick described the killer as riding a black custom?? What is custom about a Mille?

I watched it last night and was horrified at the amount of machinery they smashed up, if they love their bikes why don't they look after them better. Oh and how come the wierd chick described the killer as riding a black custom?? What is custom about a Mille?

Films like this always seem to use the wrong dialog :roll:

Now I haven't seen it(doesn't seem like I missed much)......but it would appear that @ least they used Real Exhaust sounds & Not those cheezy dubbed-in noises that never match the bike :roll:

It's true the bikes did sound like they should, but the stunts! I paricularly liked the girls wheely duel :wink: :lol::lol:

• Admin

If you think that was bad you should have seen Biker Boyz!!!! :shock:

Im amazed that they actually think we are that stupid we would not spot the changing of the road bikes to the disguised smaller cross bikes and back again, was seamless I have to say NOT! lol

All I can say is if I can buy an RSV and do 160plus on the road and go offroading as well then I definately want me one of those! lol