1976 XS500 Project Build

chrismejia
This post is 4986 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

I plan on using this forum more often, but for starters, I started a project build blog. I just want to share it with you guys. Let me know what you think. I am pretty stoked with the progress of my bike so far.

xs500.tumblr.com

4409825435_afcac513c1.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks good. Glad to see i'm not the only one building up one of these.

on an even scarier note, what Kawi is that in the background? I only ask since i have 2 KZ400's sitting in my garage with my XS500.

Looks good. Glad to see i'm not the only one building up one of these.

on an even scarier note, what Kawi is that in the background? I only ask since i have 2 KZ400's sitting in my garage with my XS500.

Hey Cegan I look forward to seeing your project. That bike in the background is actually a stock Honda cb500. Kinda does look like a kawasaki. We have quite a few bikes in the works. 3 CB500's, my XS500, 1 XS360, 1 KZ650 and a CB350. Fun stuff.

Hey Cegan I look forward to seeing your project. That bike in the background is actually a stock Honda cb500. Kinda does look like a kawasaki. We have quite a few bikes in the works. 3 CB500's, my XS500, 1 XS360, 1 KZ650 and a CB350. Fun stuff.

My bad. The detail on the tank looked really close to the KZ. That is quite a collection. Can't wait to see the XS500 done. I won't be modifying mine quite as much, just giving it a good rebuild so it runs reliably, and looks good.

build looks good, keep it up!!

Thanks Drewpy!!! btw... Africa? :lol: too funny

My bad. The detail on the tank looked really close to the KZ. That is quite a collection. Can't wait to see the XS500 done. I won't be modifying mine quite as much, just giving it a good rebuild so it runs reliably, and looks good.

Yeah Dude.. That's the way to go. I am sure it will look great. Keep us posted

• 5 months later...

looking good mate here is some pics of mine

http://www.flickr.com/photos/44835158@N03/sets/72157624795769628/

Where's your photos? I want to see. lol

Can you see them

can now, see you have a Sontaran from Dr Who working on the bike

sontaran01.jpg:lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online