aerox100 viberates :-S

kishan
This post is 4953 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys when i accelerate off my aerox100 vibrates as its pulling away and it dont feel normal for it to act like a viberator lol,does anyone know why my bike could be doing this when i go accelerate off? And the bike wont go above 40 it used to do 60 and the revs wont go about 6K used to go upto 9K plus when doing 60 mph does anyone know why any of this is happening?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

does anyone know?

it might be the clutch my aerox 50 used to do that i changed the clutch and it was fine after that

i have already had new clutch and drive belt fitted to my aerox100 and new throttle cable fitted

is your tick over set high?

at 2000rpm the lights flickered and engine didnt wanna stay running so the garage has put it to 2500/3000 and engine wants to stay running but when im riding to slow traffic the bike shudderes like viberates from the middle of the bike all the way down to the back end

my guess is either i need new piston

or

new rollers

or

the jets are blocked or need changing

or

the drive belt and clutch needs adjusting

or

the transmition needs changing

sound like there is summat going wrong there have you seized it?? run out of oil?? or bent the crank when the new clutch was fitted which in turn has shot the seal, i did bent the crank on a pug sexless vibrator once putting the engine back together, expensive job that was

merv

ah right would that explain the fiberation and loss of speed? or could it be because the drive belt is on too tight?or is it a sign my pistons are on their way out?

• 5 months later...

ah right would that explain the fiberation and loss of speed? or could it be because the drive belt is on too tight?or is it a sign my pistons are on their way out?

This happened to me too on my 50cc aerox.. Just clean your jets in your carb and clean the whole carb inside out. Make sure its all put back together right tho, Check your reed valve too..

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online