mars 'n'venus

gaz
This post is 7169 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had a family BBQ today,everythin went well,bro in law an kids came ,sis in law an kids came, everyone had a whale of of a time,no arguments,nowt, but once everyone went home I got the silent treatment, I know I did'nt upset anyone an was on me best behaviour.At the risk of upsettin our female members,WTF is goin on seems like Ican't win wotever I do,is it just me or are all women completely alien, sometimes there's just no pleasing them :evil:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

lol true m8 true like with me she told me to stay out of her way so i go out on my bike for 3 hours then come bk and she says "where have i been leaving me on my own, you selfish twat!"

allways your bike first she allways says to me

pfff can't live with them can't live with out them :roll: :roll: :roll:

Boy, does that sound familiar....lol :D

But fortunately my Missus doesn't do that too much anymore 8)

I guess she figured out it didn't do much good :wink: :lol:

:hah About a month after God created Adam and Eve, he decides to stop by the Garden to see how they are doing. He comes upon Adam and asks "How are thing going with you and Eve."

Adam replies, "Well, everything was going just great until a few days ago. Then Eve started getting moody and cranky. She hasn't been very cooperative and neither of us understands why. Now this morning she woke up to find blood all over her legs."

God asks "Where is Eve? I need to talk to her."

Adam replies "She went down to the river to get cleaned up."

God replies "Oh no! I'll never get that smell out of the fish."

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

:hah About a month after God created Adam and Eve, he decides to stop by the Garden to see how they are doing. He comes upon Adam and asks "How are thing going with you and Eve."

Adam replies, "Well, everything was going just great until a few days ago. Then Eve started getting moody and cranky. She hasn't been very cooperative and neither of us understands why. Now this morning she woke up to find blood all over her legs."

God asks "Where is Eve? I need to talk to her."

Adam replies "She went down to the river to get cleaned up."

God replies "Oh no! I'll never get that smell out of the fish."

quote]

hahahahahahahahahahahaha :bgb

:D/ Everybody on earth dies and goes to Heaven. The Lord comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."

The next time The Lord looked, the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.

The Lord got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here" :wink:

And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here"  :wink:

:lol: Just another Pussy-Whipped Fool :roll: :lol:

do what i do Gaz, pop into the kitchen, strip off and put 2 slices of bread around ya todger then walk into the living room telling her you've made her a sandwich :wink: ...works everytime 8)

she'll either drop to her knees and please :shock: :lol: or start laughing and call ya a daft cunt 8)

do what i do Gaz, pop into the kitchen, strip off and put 2 slices of bread around ya todger then walk into the living room telling her you've made her a sandwich :wink: ...works everytime 8)  

she'll either drop to her knees and please :shock:  :lol:  or start laughing and call ya a daft cunt 8)

:lol::lol::lol: i bet you actually have done that too bazza :shock: :lol:

:D/ Everybody on earth dies and goes to Heaven. The Lord comes and says "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men that dominated their women on earth and the other line for the men that were dominated by their women. Also, I want all the women to go with St Peter."  

The next time The Lord looked, the women are gone and there are two lines. The line of the men that were dominated by their women was 100 miles long, and in the line of men that dominated their women, there was only one man.  

The Lord got mad and said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves. I created you in my image and you were all whipped by your mates. Look at the only one of my sons that stood up and made me proud. Learn from him! Tell them my son, how did you manage to be the only one in this line?"  

And the man replied, "I don't know, my wife told me to stand here"  :wink:

pmsl :lol::lol::lol:

I don't know what you men r on about we would Never nag/ bully/ withdraw sex til we get what we want! :wink: :lol::lol:

pmsl :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

I don't know what you men r on about we would Never nag/ bully/ withdraw sex til we get what We want! :wink:   :lol:  :lol:

Oh, I don't doubt that for a sec! :wink: :D

Cos women would rather have chocolate than sex. With hold chocolate that's my advice! :wink:

Cos women would rather have chocolate than sex. With hold chocolate that's my advice! :wink:

Soooo, the truth comes out!........Just another ChocoHolic amoung us. :roll: :wink: :lol:

Chocaholic not me! I'm different i'm a petrol head if you want sex from me just promise me something shiny and metal from the Harris catalogue!

Mmm.. But i've already got one of those...

Perhaps we could negotiate for a set of these? :lol:

mc_fork_fg470.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online