biketek heated inner jackets

reabo
This post is 5168 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, has anyone used a biketek bike-it heated inner jacket? any good compared to gerbing? it seems to me the gerbing is more restricted on where it heats. and does anyone know a stockist in either kent or south/south east london? cheers guys

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi, has anyone used a biketek bike-it heated inner jacket? any good compared to gerbing? it seems to me the gerbing is more restricted on where it heats. and does anyone know a stockist in either kent or south/south east london? cheers guys

Dunno about Biketek, but here are a couple of alternatives.

I've used a Keis, this heats the kidney area (thoery being that it warms the blood as it passed through the kidney keeping your core warm) and they are very good. But take a look at EXO2 jackets as they have a unique cloth that heats the entire jacket, I have the gloves and they were great in the Arctic

Well, with Kent being Kent, I'm sure most bike accessory shops can get one in for you.

You're kinda spoilt for choice down there!!

cheers lads. The two mentioned are both gillets and i seem to get most of the wind on my shoulders so am looking for something with sleeves thar get warm too. Maybe i am just wimping out but i am getting older and thars an excuse i use for lots of things now. I would also like to see one before i decide so i can compare quality etc. Thanx for the replies

Wimping out?

Well, yes you are, but... "Any fuckwitt can rough it - A good soldier makes himself comfortable under any conditions!!".

omg - you dont have to agree with me.

you dont have to agree with me.

As we mature.....alot of people agree with us... :angry: Queen said it best "move out of my way" :lol::lol::lol: I crack myself up :P

Who you calling 'Mature'??!!

I'm a mere 30 years old and loving every peurile second of it!!

And which queen said that, anyway? :lol:

....kidding!!!

WAKE UP!!!!!!

:lol:

As I said, you could be considered a wimp... or you could be considered sensible by making yourself comfortable.

Depends on how you look at it ;)

For me, comfort = control = safe and enjoyable riding.