R62008 pillion footpeg blanking plates

Dave 1971
This post is 5121 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi mate, i've done this on my 2007 R6 also :)

might sound a daft question but have u tried a main yamaha dealer????

or ebay????? i'm sure my local dealer (sheffield motor cycles) will be able to get them u,

try em on 01142525400

hope this helps u out fella!!!!!

Cheers Chris, tried ebay,local dealer and sheffield motorcycles but no joy, ive been told they came with the seat pod on earlier versions,thanks for your help the search goes on.

Hi dave, just been on ebay and seen these, item number 120530079356 it says there off a 06-07 model but i would have thought they'd fit yours (i'd check 1st!!!) i'm trying for u fella!! ha ha :P

Thanks again Chris, ive emailed about the ebay plates just waiting for a reply but think ive found a place that makes them www.bikestyleuk.com spoke to him yesterday and he said they're making a batch in next 2 weeks :D

Thanks again Chris, ive emailed about the ebay plates just waiting for a reply but think ive found a place that makes them www.bikestyleuk.com spoke to him yesterday and he said they're making a batch in next 2 weeks :D

Ok mate, let me know how u get on!!! fingers crossed :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi mate, yep got some :D,got them in post yesterday gonna try and fit them in next few days, also got some asv shorty levers and some gilles rearsets to fit so gonna be busy

Excellent mate, glad u got sorted!! bet she'll look mint!!

Enjoy :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online