new thundercat owner

gobby tigger
This post is 5176 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I get to ride the new bike (well new to me 1999) tomorrow. cant fuckin wait!!!

but.. wana know a lil bout her.

only been riding 7 yrs and over 5 on 2 babyblades. im more then ready for a bigger bike but would love to have a lil info on what to look for what to expect, mainly what are gud tyres and what pressure? off to europe this year so want a tyre thats good for touring but i luv to play too. im only 5' and less than 7st so the tyres and pressure i really feel when i ride.

iv always used bridgestone but the bikes got maxxis on? i know sod all about?? one comment not great just ok

would greatly appreciate any info??

i soo wana enjoy this lil cat!!! been a while.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

only been riding 7 yrs and over 5 on 2 babyblades. im more then ready for a bigger bike but would love to have a lil info on what to look for what to expect, mainly what are gud tyres and what pressure? off to europe this year so want a tyre thats good for touring but i luv to play too. im only 5' and less than 7st so the tyres and pressure i really feel when i ride.

iv always used bridgestone but the bikes got maxxis on? i know sod all about?? one comment not great just ok

and sorry again just under 7 half stone, being lil does really affect how a bikes set up, had a babyblade for 4half yrs till she got nicked b------s! had probs wi head bearings so front end id like to know more about

cheers for anything!

i really rate Michelin road pilot sports.they beat the crap out of the Bridgestones i am on at the moment [cant wait to get rid of em!].

i ride my Fazer every day and they were ace in all conditions [Awesome in the Wet] including a track day around Mallory park.

best of luck

Marcus

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online