De Restricting my DT125R

Airhead
This post is 3842 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just seen an arrow exhaust that looks alot like that, £170 from stan stevens for the full system. Waiting on a reply to see if they have a RE one in stock :o

What make is that pipe OG ? looks like a Holly Vilance.

Whatever it is it looks cool !

No longer made........ well you do have a generous Postie.:D

The sound on the vid is pretty good OG, not too far off the actual sound. What camera did you use?

• 2 weeks later...

What ya use OG ?

I painted mine few weeks back,,,with 600deg high temp paint i think it was,,,,was good for a few weeks but now its flaking just where it comes outa the block,,,god dam bitch of a thing.

Did ya use that Plastkote barbaque paint by any chance ?

Sure did mate, you gonna tell me you did too :lol:

I didnt use the Plastkote barbaque stuff,,,,sooo wish i had,,,,,couldnt find any at the time b4 the weekend i did it.

The stuff i used,,,,,,, now looks like a cat pissed all over it my pipe :(

I didnt use the Plastkote barbaque stuff,,,,sooo wish i had,,,,,couldnt find any at the time b4 the weekend i did it.

The stuff i used,,,,,,, now looks like a cat pissed all over it my pipe :(

I have always used the HT paint @ £13 a can its a joke for the results you get. Since seeing OG's plastikoat bbq results i'm a convert, and £5 a can too :D

I have always used the HT paint @ £13 a can its a joke for the results you get. Since seeing OG's plastikoat bbq results i'm a convert, and £5 a can too :D

ill be shopping and painting again some weekend, and no more cans of cats piss thats for sure !! ;)

This thread should become a sticky! Everytime i find the time to get on here its always up there! Was there any kind of noticable difference from the snorkel? Also, it reminded me of the DTR.net sire that talked about cutting the rubber from the inlet manifold. I Cant remember if we've discussed this yet.