TDM 900 Hugger

stu.andrews
This post is 5159 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guys

I am purchasing a new TDM 900 in a couple of weeks but am unable to trace a supplier of a hugger for this model. All contacts I have made say that none are made, but I have seen one on a bike, in fact there is even a TDM 900 on the net for sale fitted with a hugger. The only ones I can trace are in Greece!! All the normal suppliers have been contacted- Powerbronze, Skidmarx etc.

Any help or ideas are welcome.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guys

I am purchasing a new TDM 900 in a couple of weeks but am unable to trace a supplier of a hugger for this model. All contacts I have made say that none are made, but I have seen one on a bike, in fact there is even a TDM 900 on the net for sale fitted with a hugger. The only ones I can trace are in Greece!! All the normal suppliers have been contacted- Powerbronze, Skidmarx etc.

Any help or ideas are welcome.

Thanks

hi pal,had one before which i modified an old blade hugger to fit(17inch) which looked well but now in the process of getting a universal one for my xtz which should do the same but easier fitted,hope that helps

Thanks @1Reindeer for your comments. Might have to do the same as you.

Any other info, Guys??

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online