I am back!

ShoKz
This post is 5163 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Evening folks, Some of you will remember me. Since i got my Honda Hornet i have not posted alot

well i am happy to say that it looks like i will be getting a thundercat very soon! so back to the yammys :)

I loved my Ybr so i hope the joys of yamaha can come back to me after i betrayed it and went to honda :o

So how you all doing?

Goff you still there? oldgit? drewpy? foamy? blackhat?

hiii everyone

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

cheers! who do i need to pm around here to get my username changed ? Alex?

anyone know of the pro's and cons of the thundercat?

cheers! who do i need to pm around here to get my username changed ? Alex?

Thats right, we cant do it.

anyone know of the pro's and cons of the thundercat?

No one here knows anything about TC'c in fact we've been looking for an expert and waheyyy....you popped up :D

i wish i was a expert lol.

Hows the DT running ?

tc pros = good big fairing(keeps cold aff). good off the mark(better than a r6 so i've been informed). good for the twists and the motorway (lots of space for topbox and bungie nets)

cons = shite shock if its 20k miles+ (hagon replacement??). soft front end( hagon springs+heavy oil??). mild steal downpipes, they rust bad.( ally ones off evilbay from 159.99)

very good bike overall does everything very well and nothing very bad.

ps. watch out for ones that slip out of 2nd gear when you give it the beans.......1k to fix!!

Welcome back Shokz, whats wrong with the Hornet, you've not 'binned' it have you ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online