Thundercat rear shock

boxrecords
This post is 5191 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

alright ppl

need to pick someones brain about my thundercat rear shock.I got a 97 cat and my rear shock is rusty and shagged out.found a breakers that have a 2001 shock for less than 50 notes.I know the cat production run ended in 2002 but my haynes only runs from 98-01 so my reference is out the window.The shock mounts all look similar but dont wanna part with the readies till im sure it'll fit.Any light shed will be great.thanx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

alright ppl

need to pick someones brain about my thundercat rear shock.I got a 97 cat and my rear shock is rusty and shagged out.found a breakers that have a 2001 shock for less than 50 notes.I know the cat production run ended in 2002 but my haynes only runs from 98-01 so my reference is out the window.The shock mounts all look similar but dont wanna part with the readies till im sure it'll fit.Any light shed will be great.thanx

Hi,

all Thundercat parts are interchangable.

The shock will fit. They are a great bike

Cheers

nice one dude,thanx

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online