Petrol Head Central

R6Ricky
This post is 5180 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As we are all petrol heads on here, of both 4 and 2 wheeled versions, i thought id post up some pics of past cars ive owned, loved, and in 2 cases smashed :rolleyes:

1st up, my Jap crap, im a huge Jap turbo car fan:

My 800bhp Skyline R32 GTR:

DSC00289.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

PICT0400.jpg

NewGTR2.jpg

Next up, my circa 600bhp Mazda RX7 track car(just had a fresh rebuild, currently joining the GTR in the run in process, soooo boring :( :

TrackSpecFC64.jpg

TrackSpecFC73.jpg

TrackSpecFC94.jpg

Image004.jpg

Image009.jpg

Ricky

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Next up is my(or rather used to be) gorgeous Lotus Elise 111R, this was an epic little car to drive, but unfortunately for me, just not in the wet, here are the before pics:

DSC00054.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

Image016.jpg

Image019.jpg

DSC00052.jpg

And the after:

Elise2.jpg

Elise5.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image032.jpg

Really not proud of this crash, i loved that car soooooo much, was a little present to myself for my 22nd Bday and cost a bomb, then a year later(day before my 23rd Bday) ended up like how it did. Was a shame too, was the ULTIMATE chick magnet ;):D

Next up, My Astra VXR Nurburgring Ltd Edition:

PICT0385.jpg

PICT0383.jpg

PICT0384.jpg

PICT0382.jpg

VXR is now sold tho, got rid of this in June to make way for a VW Tiguan :o

Have owned a few other cars aswell as these, but dont have any pics. Also owned a heavily modified Evo8 FQ300, this suffered a similar sort of fate to the Lotus, however this was due to an old man piling into me at 70mph and making me land in some trees :blink: Still trying to find the pics of the Evo pre and post smash.

So come on guys and gals, lets see pics of your past and current cars, always interesting to see what bikers other rides are.

Ricky

brill post ricky

nice work with the lotus!!!

You ok after that flip?

Yeah the Lotus was a proper job wasnt it lol. A got alot of stick for that 1 on the Elise Owners club :rolleyes:

Yeah mate, walked away without anything at'all, not even a cut or bruise, tough little cars. The car did well considering im 6'3, i still managed to walk away with my head :D

Ricky

absolutly amazing skyline u got there probably my favourite car of all time. whats ur 0-60 0-100 in it. and u ever take it round a track

• 2 weeks later...

"Scuse me, ur ye awrite pal" :huh:

Elise5.jpg

Lol people were asking that, they also couldnt believe i was the driver and escaped with nothing broken or cut lol.

Only thing i was bothered about was my new jersey, it was ruined with the dirty water :unsure:

absolutly amazing skyline u got there probably my favourite car of all time. whats ur 0-60 0-100 in it. and u ever take it round a track

Hi mate,

couldnt tell you its performance figures as it never gets used, got a fresh rebuild in August and has covered half a mile since. Hasnt saw a track either as it decided to melt 5 pistons within 200 miles of being imported :rolleyes:

Ricky

Also, wheres pics of everybody elses cars? I wanna see what you other bikers use as daily commuters, or weekend toys that arent on 2 wheels.

Also, wheres pics of everybody elses cars? I wanna see what you other bikers use as daily commuters, or weekend toys that arent on 2 wheels.

Ok then here you go a not very flatering shot of our 4.6 V8 Rangie

P8110233-1.jpg

The wifey's got a rice burner, comfy and economical but hardly Petrol head central.

Edit, oppsy nearly left the reg plate in....

this thread reeks of epic win! you got a nice collection there Ricky mate :)your tracker is quite rare.. dont see many of these on the roads

Im more of an American muscle guy to be honest would love an old Dodge Charger or Challenger.

My dad used to have one pretty similar to this mach 1 Mustang 1971 but white and black. Used to drag race it at Santa Pod pretty heavy modified would get under 10secs AND drive it home again!

1971_ford_mustang_mach_1.jpg

My CCM which i just quickly turned the screen black in a sketchy photoshop pic. I like it ;)

DS.jpg

1.jpg

How the fk can u have afforded to buy all them flashy cars at 22 year old" You cana have saved that sort of money in that short time,

Lottery or daddys cash ? if u had to work hard for them cars, u would look after them , and not trash them.

How the fk can u have afforded to buy all them flashy cars at 22 year old" You cana have saved that sort of money in that short time,

Lottery or daddys cash ? if u had to work hard for them cars, u would look after them , and not trash them.

Its called working offshore ;) And i am a finance junkie :lol: lol. And the Lotus wasnt trashed, it was in an accident, if you look at the pics before the crash, a think you'll see it was kept it mint condition :P

I loooooooooooooove V8's, Brittish or American. Would love to buy a new ZR1 Corvette, but its way over my budget :(

My mate had a V8 Rangie, he loved it, good cars, he traded it in for a new Supercharged Sport version last year.

this thread reeks of epic win! you got a nice collection there Ricky mate :)your tracker is quite rare.. dont see many of these on the roads

Hows tricks mate? Super rare cars, ecspecially in that spec ;) Still waiting on its log book arriving so i can actually use it on the roads.

When you fancy a wee bike run? Am dying to get the R1 out on 1 last jaunt before i part company with it.

Its called working offshore

Oh i apoligise " I have a few mates like u , on rigs , the"ve got lots of bikes also ,, What u need is a wife . then she"l bring u down to our financial Level...laugh.gif

Hows tricks mate? Super rare cars, ecspecially in that spec ;) Still waiting on its log book arriving so i can actually use it on the roads.

When you fancy a wee bike run? Am dying to get the R1 out on 1 last jaunt before i part company with it.

getting a thundercat soon, so will defo want to do some runs on it!

i will drop u a pm, looking at middle of next month tho :)

Oh i apoligise " I have a few mates like u , on rigs , the"ve got lots of bikes also ,, What u need is a wife . then she"l bring u down to our financial Level...laugh.gif

Haha ive got one, and believe me, she is slowly doing that very thing, bike is going, as are the 2 Jap cars so i can get a new house. Getting a tasty Porker 911 C2S to make up for the loss tho :D Missus doesnt know about this yet tho, so shoooooosh :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online