Why don't Yamaha relaunch.....

Pete
This post is 6216 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

is that you in the pic pete? 8) :lol: yes i agree, the xs650 is a cracker of a bike, a new version would be great! i rode one once and liked it alot, my dad is still on the look out for one. they say they were one of the best 4stroke parallel ac twins ever made! have you owned one pete?

I used to own one!....a '77 model.......IMO....Yamaha's version of the Brit Twin :wink: Also the bike responsible for getting Kenny Roberts' Flat-Track career off the ground 8)

Killer Mid-range....great for street use.........But TBH, the vibes @ speed are enough to rattle your teeth out! :lol:

I think If Yamaha relaunched this bike, they should put a counter-balancer shaft in it....like my old XS400R Seca 8)

We're British Scott!

And you BleedinYanks know all about our reputation for dental hygiene!  :lol:

I seem to recall a friend of mine once, calling that Dentally Retarded :lol:

• 2 years later...

....the XS650?

catalog01.jpg

What a classic bike....I believe it was the longest ever produced model...from 70-83.

Big following still in the US and parts of Europe.

I love em! 8)

I have an old xs650 but its getting covered in pinestraw engine runs perfect only has 8k miles on it.but i dont care i love my 2000 vstar custom and soon will be getting a roadstar.

R U all mad :blink: . Its a dinosaur, even my dad who lives in the past had more sense and bought an FJ1200 :D .

Would not pass emissions test any way, so I think were all safe :rolleyes: . Some things are better as a memory......

R U all mad :blink: . Its a dinosaur, even my dad who lives in the past had more sense and bought an FJ1200 :D .

Would not pass emissions test any way, so I think were all safe :rolleyes: . Some things are better as a memory......

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online