HAPPY NEW YEARS!

JYA12R
This post is 5200 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Thanks so much for having this forum on the net. The time I've spent reading and looking at the bikes has been very rewarding. Hope your new year will be the best yet. Rick :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye Happy new yearrolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif Roll on the spring" till we get oot of the shed " & on the road " highway "[ for all u yanks] Enjoy the festivities smile.gif

:o ,Good job i'm thick skinned

cue the deletion of skinned :lol:

Happy new year all

...Paul

Well i thought i saw Drewpy name on a loaf of bread the other day then i realised it said THICK CUT

happy year to all you lovely people

my all your rides be safe ones

peace to the world

All the best to you and yours for the coming year "may yer lums reek lang"

slanje e var :)

happy new year to all from a newish member :) .... if any of you are thinking of going to Great bently (East of England) on a Wednesday evening in the summer, you never know.... others from this forum may be there as well???

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL...............TOMMY...........

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE AND ALL...............laugh.gifTIMS ...........

All the best for 20-10," just lookn at ur profile R.[huns]FC" & Leeds utd blink.gif Killwinning lodge & waffen SS , " is all thats missing " u hooligan Ulaugh.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online