Car bonnet gouge

root
This post is 5240 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Lo Yam all!! I was on a small roundabout with a mate on the back in my town centre when a blind bastard in a flash black motor pulled out from the left & hit us dead centre , luckyly it just shunted us over no damage so we righted the bike leant it right on his fuckin shiney bonnet & I gave it some nice banana scrapes with the bar & clutch lever. The cunt in the car about 20 with a bit of skirt probably posing to her & not watching the road went fuckin white , by now all the peeps where gathering & laffin @ him & saying they saw it was his fault, So then as we move the bike foreward the wanker just revved up & fukt off ! So im thinking now I bet that was I hope his dads fuckin car or better his bosses ? Bet he's got a nice paint job bill for that afternoons pose & the way his bird looked bet he dint get his leg over , Maybe his bottom spanked if daddy's car tee hee !

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hope you got his reg. shop the bastard and say you were hurt and that's leaving the scene of an accident!!

Lo Yam all!! I was on a small roundabout with a mate on the back in my town centre when a blind bastard in a flash black motor pulled out from the left & hit us dead centre , luckyly it just shunted us over no damage so we righted the bike leant it right on his fuckin shiney bonnet & I gave it some nice banana scrapes with the bar & clutch lever. The cunt in the car about 20 with a bit of skirt probably posing to her & not watching the road went fuckin white , by now all the peeps where gathering & laffin @ him & saying they saw it was his fault, So then as we move the bike foreward the wanker just revved up & fukt off ! So im thinking now I bet that was I hope his dads fuckin car or better his bosses ? Bet he's got a nice paint job bill for that afternoons pose & the way his bird looked bet he dint get his leg over , Maybe his bottom spanked if daddy's car tee hee !

Yeh got reg my mate said that, I want to find out if it was his car cos the cunt was was smirkin like fk when we just stood bike up then the adrenalin kicked in & he had to have some

first rule of the road- wear a big pair of boots to put in a door panel

next - put one on his chin for one of two reasons:

firstly for being a f$*"!in' arsehole

secondly if its not his car and its nicked at least you have dished a bit of justice!

dont get me wrong i am not in no way an aggresive perso until i get behind the wheel or throw my leg over the bike.

i am totally sick of the amount of pr*&$s on the road who do not give a shit about anybody else.

my favorite trick when i am out shopping is to park next to the twat that thinks his car is that important that it has to have two parking spaces, taking up two bays so as nobody marks thier precious car, i park tight to thier drivers door so as they have no chance of getting in except over the passenger seat. :D i drive a 10 year old work van so another ding in side is not noticed. it workes just as good if you leave just enough space for them to get in the drivers door BUT THE VAN HAS NOT BEEN CLEANED FOR A MONTH OR TWO :lol:

Hope you're ok.

You should report it to the police if you haven't already. Let them know what happened at the very least to cover your back. Did the driver give you his details? I'm sure by law he should have done??? Also if you or your bike develop any problems as a result of the accident a police report will also help with any insurance claims you may need to make.

Hiya Buddy ...Report it to the police ...cos if its his Dads or his bosses car, the little scumbag might just say, it was your fault :( And then it would be your word against his in court .....

Hiya Buddy ...Report it to the police ...cos if its his Dads or his bosses car, the little scumbag might just say, it was your fault :( And then it would be your word against his in court .....

We didn't have chance to get details he was off in a flash but have names & adds off witnesses one took his number police not informed , no damage to us or bike at all he only nudged us over stopped bike hitting deck with legs & when someone pulls out on you on a roundabout & hits you side on I dont think they could argue that in court plus he didnt have time to get my number to

busy fleeing .

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online