dt200

rr390
This post is 5215 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi every1. i have a leaking crankcase seal on the stator side of my 98dt200r. i m wondering if the seal can be changed without splitting bottom end. if any1 can help would be much appreciated.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi every1. i have a leaking crankcase seal on the stator side of my 98dt200r. i m wondering if the seal can be changed without splitting bottom end. if any1 can help would be much appreciated.

Yes both the crank seals can be changed without splitting . For the stator side you will need a flywheel puller size 27x1 LEFT HAND THREAD , it's a quick job .

Bob C

[quote name='bob-c' date='18 December 2009 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='12611 :) 20431' post='110008']

Yes both the crank seals can be changed without splitting . For the stator side you will need a flywheel puller size 27x1 LEFT HAND THREAD , it's a quick job .

Bob C

thank you very much bob-c.i will have a play with it over the holidays. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online