who are we all

liquidcooled
This post is 5398 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

LC.........It's Fri night, some/most are prolly in the pub and answer tomorrow, or..........

They'll be to scared to answer :lol::lol::lol:

S'funny how you get that on forums, the one's who sit back and "watch" the others "talk", Iv'e never really understood that :-k.

So if there's anyone oot there that does that, tell us why!, go on go on go on

'COZ WE'RE FRIGHTENED PEOPLE WONT LIKE US OR WANT US ON THEIR FORUM. INSECURE I THINK THE WORD IS.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gutted!

hi hows you keepin? was just from you the tests gonna change in 2008! it what way ...........as im hoping to start lessons and take my test, Im from belfast N.Ireland will the changes affect me. Cheers Kenny

hey.

I'm Jaime. 21 years old, from the coastline in CT.

I'm a forensic and bio major.

If you can do it outside, I've either done it or want to try it.

I climb, backpack, bike, fish, snowboard, kayak, shoot, scuba dive, hunt, surf... and the list goes on.

The dualsport was a natural move for me. Yea, I'm an adrenaline junkie.

I love travel, I am also a wilderness-EMT. Maybe get some guide work soon.

My friends think I'm insane, they're probably right.

and let me tell y'all something!

I havn't been laid in over 2 years, u think u got it bad? All the guys I know are terrified of me... idk why.

its okay, who needs sex when you have a motorcycle.

wow, did I really say that?

Im jonny 27 years old from norther ireland. currently ridin an xt125x and gz 125(sorry peeps had to throw that in there). Very first bike was a BSA Bantam bored out to 175cc biggest mistake i ever made was sellin it to get beer tokens 150 quids worth. used to ride an r6 til the law got me an took my books of me :( just waitin for a while til my insurance drops a bit and i'll be back playin on big bikes again onli a little bit more sensible this time

Im Don F

I live in Saginaw , Michigan U.S.A.

32 years old Male and single never married

Have a 6 year old daughter

Collage drop out I really want to go back to school but I cant afford it.

I have a 2007 R6

anyone wanna give a quick write up on who they are, age, where they are from, bike they ride etc. most of the regulars know a bit about each other but it would be cool to hear about the newer members

Hi

Only joined the site 2 days a go!

Stacy from Swindon (male before you ask!)

Aged 33

Ride a 2000 r6 in red n white, with R6 MPJ plate, bought from George whites in swindon.

No mech mods as yet, however i've just stubby'd my can, and can't afford anything to expensive, so if any of you guys n girls have have any advise that would be great

No cosmetic to speak of, got the rim tape on in wite looks ok.

And thats about me and bike?

Oh My vital statitics are...............

Jay, 32, 3rd generation rider, only bought a car last November because my wife is pregnant. Live in sunny Florida so I ride every day of the year. Been to the Dragon twice and 43 of the 50 states.

1987 Honda Rebel

2003 V Star 650 Custom

2007 V Star 1300

Hi Im Kenny 42years old from Paisley, rode a cd200twin back in 1983 yup I was a bad boy after years of bringing up a family & work I thought time for me to get back onto bikes this time legal lol

I will be sitting my 3rd test very soon 3rd time lucky as they say & at the moment I ride a Kawasaki Eliminator125 but thinking about the yam dragstar after I have passed my test

Hi

Only joined the site 2 days a go!

Stacy from Swindon (male before you ask!)

Aged 33

Ride a 2000 r6 in red n white, with R6 MPJ plate, bought from George whites in swindon.

No mech mods as yet, however i've just stubby'd my can, and can't afford anything to expensive, so if any of you guys n girls have have any advise that would be great

No cosmetic to speak of, got the rim tape on in wite looks ok.

And thats about me and bike?

Oh My vital statitics are...............

Hey there. My hubby Vince sold ya your bike :D:yay: errrr maybe, probably :blink: he can't remember :rolleyes:

Steve, 45 yrs old, live in Oxfordshire, England.

I have a Royal Enfield 500 and a 1981 XJ550 which I bought in Nov 07 and finished rebuilding last week, had it MOT'd on Friday and went for a 20 mile ride this morning without any problems. Today I will mostly be wearing a big grin :D

In the past I've had :-

'79 RD250

'80 RD350LC

1981 XJ550

'76 TS250

'61 BSA B40

'68 BSA Starfire

'62 Triumph 650 Bonny Chop

'65 BSA A65

'62 Triton 650

'84 Kawasaki Z750 turbo

'87 Suzuki LS650

Im Merv from Bristol. Single (good/bad?) and im a teacher of dt which is cool cos weve got loads of mchinery i can ply with!

I ride an '96 FZR1000 which iv h for 7 years, would love something newer, but insurance is only £95 a year so....

anyway bikes iv had (with a rating out of 10!)

1.Simson SR50 (6/10) east german!!!

2.Suzuki ZR50 (3/10)

3.Yamaha RXS100 (9/10) brakes were dire tho!

4.Honda CB250RS (2/10) had it for a day before a rep smashed into it on the motorway!

5.Honda CB400N Wet Dream (6/10) fell apart!

6.2nd RXS100 (2/10) was knackered.

7.RD350 YPVS F2 (9/10) great fun, wouldnt mind another one!

8. Present FZR1000 (9/10)

anyway now iv bored you!!!!

I'd like to get my hands on my grand dad's 1976 Bonneville Silver Jubilee Anniversary Addition (#2 of 2,000 sold in the U.S.). He never rode it. He opened the crate, filled her with a preservative, and sealed her back up. It's been in that crate for 32 years. My mom is the only living person who knows its whereabouts. (I know its in rural Pennsylvania, no idea which town) Estimated value in U.S. dollars: 80-100,000.

I'd like to get my hands on my grand dad's 1976 Bonneville Silver Jubilee Anniversary Addition (#2 of 2,000 sold in the U.S.). He never rode it. He opened the crate, filled her with a preservative, and sealed her back up. It's been in that crate for 32 years. My mom is the only living person who knows its whereabouts. (I know its in rural Pennsylvania, no idea which town) Estimated value in U.S. dollars: 80-100,000.

Now THAT would be worth a trip to the US to see the crate being opened - its one of them "never to be seen again once in a lifetime" moments.

If you do find out where it is, be sure to let us know!!

28 year old male from Hampshire, very new to the biking scene.

All of my mates had off-road bikes and bought me a CBT last year for my birthday.....aren't they nice!! :D

Went and bought myself a little DT125 and now i'm addicted. Going to do my full test before the years out.... and it gets harder.

25 year old located just outside of Reading.

Passed my test on 17th Feb and went straight onto a 2008 R6... to be honest it all happened pretty quick... my bro bought an R1 at the end of december, had a sit on it and thought, yeh I like this and then just over a month later I'd done my test and bought a new bike! well I'd already bought the bike before I'd even passed my test! :)

Even sold a mint 55 plate M3 convertible in order to justify a brand new bike :)

:D :D :D hey guys ive no been on for ages im kev (bawchops) d live in inverness 36 passed ma test on the 3rd of aug on ma third bike ( blew the last one up) ridin a 88 honda nt650. just waitin for a compo cheque he he he buyin a sizi bandit 1200 yeeharr

Hi Begbie here,

new member too auld to say but auld enough to keep quiet, i own a 900 divi,green with a few miles on it just like myself I am from Scotland (Gods back yard).

only happy when the bike is on the road and the wheels are turning....