who are we all

liquidcooled
This post is 5419 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Well i was the site admin, but have demoted myself to tyre hazer i think :?

Well all you regulars will know im in china at the moment, sampling some of the werid shit they eat out here. Im doing well only had 4 mc'ds, 2 kfcs, and a pizza hut in the near 4 weeks ive been here.

Ive also eaten nearly every animal, or insect that you can think of and feel sick thinking about it.

Anyway im 24 and have a YZF750R which i didnt sell in time before i went travelling. Well i didnt think i would sell it a week before i left, and the actual bike trader ad went in after i left. THe girlfriend doesnt know that though :wink: So i will still have a nice bike for when i get back 8)

The girlfriend doesnt know that though  :wink: So i will still have a nice bike for when i get back  8)

Good Man!......What she doesn't know, won't kill her :wink: :D

• Admin

Thats what i was thinking, just hope that im still in one piece once she finds out :shock:

LC.........It's Fri night, some/most are prolly in the pub and answer tomorrow, or..........

They'll be to scared to answer  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

S'funny how you get that on forums, the one's who sit back and "watch" the others "talk", Iv'e never really understood that  :-k.

So if there's anyone oot there that does that, tell us why!, go on go on go on

I wasn't down the pub I was watchin' but I still can't get my home pc to post replys! :?

Well i was the site admin, but have demoted myself to tyre hazer i think  :?  

You can't kid us Alex!

We all know that you are "The hand that rocks the cradle".

Cos it's obvious that the Mullets couldn't have done all this without professional assistance. 8)

Hell....left to their own devices, they can't even find their way to the Barbers! :lol:

You can't kid us Alex!

We all know that you are "The hand that rocks the cradle".

Cos it's obvious that the Mullets couldn't have done all this without professional assistance. 8)

Hell....left to their own devices, they can't even find their way to the Barbers! :lol:

you've went too far with those comments pete :( :x

Shut%20the%20fuck%20up!!.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Imagine this....Nurses uniform...well the top half....fish nets....and sidi boots...... it was a great laugh and fantastic racing!!

That musta been a sight! :lol:

I went to donny to see Rossi walk it!!

Imagine this....Nurses uniform...well the top half....fish nets....and sidi boots...... it was a great laugh and fantastic racing!!

man that rossi dresses strange :roll: :? :shock: :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online