who are we all

liquidcooled
This post is 5398 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

anyone wanna give a quick write up on who they are, age, where they are from, bike they ride etc. most of the regulars know a bit about each other but it would be cool to hear about the newer members

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC.........It's Fri night, some/most are prolly in the pub and answer tomorrow, or..........

They'll be to scared to answer :lol::lol::lol:

S'funny how you get that on forums, the one's who sit back and "watch" the others "talk", Iv'e never really understood that :-k.

So if there's anyone oot there that does that, tell us why!, go on go on go on

I'm me, I've been on this planet since I was born, but back on my home planet we plot to kill all who refuse to bow to the biker creed Mwahahaha!!!! :twisted:

(Can you tell I'm bored?)

Ok, me then.............I stay in the south side of Glesgae I'm 40 yrs young (shutit!), Iv'e just sold my YZF last Sat, but nearly had an FJ12 yesterday, but it was junk.

Right c'mon the rest o' ye, come oot come oot where ever ye are, we dont bite, well no yit :twisted:

16 year old hairdryer riding, ass kicking booze machine (not that I'd ever think about drinking at my age :lol: ). Oh, and I'm a jerk 8) :wink:

39 years old,17stone, 6 foot 2, bald as a coot ,beard, tatto's,large beer gut,ride a divvy 900s.Work in a foundry,wish i could emigrate to the states,but the buggers'll not have me,cos I'm skint and too under educated for the U.S government to let me in. :)

...i'm just one hell of a guy... :lol:

.forgot to mention 37 going on 12..into transmormers and scifi yes could be classed as a handsome geek i guess....oh...and modest....

and still trying to complete very slow righthand turns from stopped with out jamming my wrist between the handle bars and the tank and being unable to turn the throttle to bring her back up :roll: :lol::D

17 year old testosterione fueled male. been 17 for 3 months passed both me theoys first time and car and bike test first time, crashed the car yesterday :S wasnt bad though as no one else was involved. car span out on a corner (y should they make a road 60mph if u cant do 60 round all the corners?!?!?) got a ho*da vfr400 and am loooooooooooovvvvvvvvving life :D :D :D

well if u dont know me by now then check out my feeble attempt at a website..just click on my WWW to see how sad of a cunt i am :wink:

I'm 50. :cry:

Been riding since 71 and have had about 45 bikes. 8)

Last came off on the road in 78, previous to that was 73.

Never been injured on the road, never made an insurance claim on car or bike, and had a clean licence since 78.

Ride an XT600.

And I'm coooool! 8)

well if you dont know me by now then you never will cause i cant be assed to tell you that im 19 6ft4 tall weigh 15st2pounds drive a ford fiesta 94 diesel at present but that is soon to be a bike again im a a joker fun loving and also can be irratating at times but i do that on purpose oh and i am a security guard

i also fart lot

That's true. I was in Bristol on the XT yesterday and it stunk.

Big signs on the M32..."Caution...Mozzy has farted!" :lol:

pmsl :lol: