NEWBY

kawasakiinit
This post is 5214 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI AM NEW HERE JUST GOT A DIVVY 900.

look forward to having the crack in the future ;-)

dave ..............

ps am after some givi boxes for it and a fitting kit for the wing rack which i already have if you know of any going anywhere please ..

i am in lancaster uk.........

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI AM NEW HERE JUST GOT A DIVVY 900.

Hi dave welcome " thers a few Divvey owners on here , given time they"l sort u out ,, ANd Kawasakinit ???? where did u pluck that fromsmile.gif

Ay up matey ... just down the road from you near Blackpool ... me favourite butty spot is Caton, so not so far from you :)

I'm currently ridin a 91 XJ900f, the predecessor to your Divvy ... might see you out and about sometime! ;)

Regards,

shakey :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ay up matey ... just down the road from you near Blackpool ... me favourite butty spot is Caton, so not so far from you :)

I'm currently ridin a 91 XJ900f, the predecessor to your Divvy ... might see you out and about sometime! ;)

Regards,

shakey :)

thanks for the welcome lads init :P

shakey am always at caton and the bridge you will normally see me on this 058.jpg064.jpg

am gonna use the divvy for some touring in europe hence the need for a luggage rack ....

got any pics of your bike mate ?

dave ..

Eyup Dave ... loving the prillia :)

Not got any pics of the XJ yet as its a winter project .. but you'll usually see me riding this little beastie :)

my1400.jpg

If ya see a B&W 14 and the rider is wearing pink and orange leathers ... its me ;):lol:

shakey

Eyup Dave ... loving the prillia :)

Not got any pics of the XJ yet as its a winter project .. but you'll usually see me riding this little beastie :)

YUM YUM ILOVE THEM GSX 1400'S NEARLY BOUGHT ONE ONCE .............

my1400.jpg

If ya see a B&W 14 and the rider is wearing pink and orange leathers ... its me ;):lol:

shakey

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online