Avon Distanzia?

ckyuk
This post is 5235 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey. In the process of replacing the tyres on my DT125r SM and just ordered up a 120/70 - R17 front the same size as whats fitted atm. However as for ordering the rear i noticed they dont do the 140/70 - R17 that comes fitted to the DT. Anyone here let me know what they are running on the rear plz? Dont want to order the 150/60 - R17 and find it catches on the chain or something.

Thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi thats a strange size well the 140 bit, you may want to have a look at some pireli diablo corser's (or somthing like that) my dad had them on his super moto and i think his may have been 140's

ok just checked and they dont do it in that size :/ hmm strange one

ok hears some tires that will fit :D

link

Iv got maxxis goldspeeds on my CCM BUT i think they might catch being on a DT being 160/70 rear and 120/70 front... why not replace them with what you have? Iv known people that have had the chain rub but have just let the chain make its on groove in the tyre ... im not sure id recomend it though.

Iv got a feeling that the distanzia 150/60 will rub.

http://www.tyresite.com/product.asp?numPageStartPosition=1&P_ID=862&strPageHistory=cat&strKeywords=&strSearchCriteria=&PT_ID=46

Theres 120/80's on there and they would be fine.

Just saw the link barwell put and reminded me of bt92's which are good dual compund tyres ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online