I need a smaller helmet!

TheBluePig
This post is 5271 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all!

I'm new here and about to take delivery of my new YZF-R125. I've got all my gear but i'm not happy with my helmet - a Caberg V2 407. It looks massive on my head, not helped my the fact i've got a very small body!

Anyone suggest a helmet that'll come down in size not only on fitment but size in general?

Cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:D

Hello all!

I'm new here and about to take delivery of my new YZF-R125. I've got all my gear but i'm not happy with my helmet - a Caberg V2 407. It looks massive on my head, not helped my the fact i've got a very small body!

Anyone suggest a helmet that'll come down in size not only on fitment but size in general?

Cheers.

:lol::lol::lol:

I was going to suggest getting Botox injections to make your head slightly larger, we're probably only talking about 2-3mm in circumference, after Googling Botox and seeing the prices involved, it would be more cost effective to purchase another helmet, in a smaller size of course

HTH :mellow:

Hello all!

Cheers.

what size is your helmet as i have just listed 2 simpson helmets on flea bay a rx fr(full race) and a simpson super bandit both come with 3 visors all brand new and neither of the helmets have been worn ever as i collect simpsons and have 15 of them...they are both 59-60cm fittment and can be found in salonk1-jersey e-bay name.

both of these lids are stunning so take a look

simon

:D

:lol::lol::lol:

I do not lie! This is the truth.

Imagine a bodybuilder, win a pin-head. I'm quite the opposite when i've got me lid on!

what size is your helmet as i have just listed 2 simpson helmets on flea bay a rx fr(full race) and a simpson super bandit both come with 3 visors all brand new and neither of the helmets have been worn ever as i collect simpsons and have 15 of them...they are both 59-60cm fittment and can be found in salonk1-jersey e-bay name.

both of these lids are stunning so take a look

simon

Size 56 <_<

If the helmet fits your head, then that's how it goes. Any smaller than what you require and you'll have problems.

I'm 5' 11" and I wear an L-size Caberg V2.

It makes everyone look like a Spaceman.

But then, it does have all that protective padding, which is kind of the point, really.....

I say bollocks to it - Either you have the wrong size helmet or, if it fits and is comfy, you don't.

Who cares what it looks like? It's there to save your life and the Cabergs are very good lids.

Hello all!

Cheers.

Things can change..... :bag:

Or it could be that the liner has compressed (over a period of years) and is now loose.

If it's less that 2 years old, there's probably a fault.

But if the problem is just that the correct size makes your head looks big, either live with it or try a different brand/model of helmet. That's the way the cookie crumbles, I'm afraid.

Me, I don't have to see myself riding, so I just wear what's comfy. Happens to be a Caberg 104-V2 :D

Pisspots are illegal in the UK and most coppers know that.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online