englishman,irishman and a scottishman

mozzy
This post is 7188 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

a englishman a irishman and a scottishman are all in a pub all 3 of them order a pint of guiness each they put there drinks on the bar when all of a sudden 3 flies land in each of there drinks so the englishman pushes his pint away in disgust, the scottisman just fished the fly out and carried on drinking, and the irish man fishes the fly out of his pint holds the fly upside down over the pint and starts shouting SPIT IT OUT YOU LITTLE BASTARD FUCKING SPIT IT OUT.

i found this one quite funny :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

lets get this one straight

english dont really get associated with sheep as the welsh and the scottish ok th odd freaky english eats roast lamb which s vile but come on the welsh shag them and the scottish eats there stomachs i know that has no significance but hey i wouldnt be me if things made sense.

by the way the english like to stay healthy and strong and will fight for all the other countrys because we just are thehardest why do you think a country the size of america need us BECAUSE WE ARE DA FUCKING DADDYS. the scottish will eat anything because they are poor and smell funny and wear womens skirts and cant talk properley, and this is a bit weird cause my dad is irish but fuck it the irish are pussys they cant fight at all they always use bombs, have you ever noyiced the irish talk english when thay are drunk

• Admin

Just had to read that out to my bird to put her in place coz shes scottish :roll:

Just had to read that out to my bird to put her in place coz shes scottish  :roll:

Aye y'see, you cant keep yer hons aff a gid Scotch lass, put her in place!, aye right!!!.

Y'know sumthin' else, there more E*****h up here then E*****d, even the further north ye go there's fekin' hoards of you lot :roll:

brave heart ya bass!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye y'see, you cant keep yer hons aff a gid Scotch lass, put her in place!, aye right!!!.

Y'know sumthin' else, there more E*****h up here then E*****d, even the further north ye go there's fekin' hoards of you lot :roll:

then why the fuck come on to a site where you are outnumbered by english 1000-2 you silly twat, at the end of the day we are all human and you cant hold against us what happened hundreds of years ago at the end of the day i hav nothing against the welsh or the scottish or the irish we are all walking talking humans, so dont come on here criticising the english or any one else like i said we are all human. the scottish arent better looking or harder nor have bigger dicks etc. you are exactly the same as us but with a different accent so get a fucking life, try having a life and take things to far

brave heart ya bass!!!!!!!!!!!