Yamaha recalls new 2009 YZF R125.

Dale Woodland
This post is 5285 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone i have just brought a new YZF R125. It was ment to be delivered for me today and i had a lovely call

from the motorbike company i brought it from saying that they cant deliver it due to Yamaha recall new 2009 YZF R125.

They told me that they have to change the Spocket on the bike has anyone else's been recalled.

Would love your input into the situation and if you know anymore info then me

Dale <_<

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone i have just brought a new YZF R125. It was ment to be delivered for me today and i had a lovely call

from the motorbike company i brought it from saying that they cant deliver it due to Yamaha recall new 2009 YZF R125.

They told me that they have to change the Spocket on the bike has anyone else's been recalled.

Would love your input into the situation and if you know anymore info then me

Dale <_<

Had mine around 2 months now but nope not heard n e thng or had any phone calls about a recall, might look into it though and find out :) so cheers for that.

ian

Thanks for the replys boys and girls. I have checked with yamaha website and nothing im still waiting for George White of Swindon to

contact me to tell me what they have done or not done the case maybe. I was ment to have the bike delivered yesterday. Ive bin waiting nearly a week now for

this bike. Starting lose faith on this bike now. but i do know its a great bike due to all the forums

Cheers boys and girls

Thanks for the replys boys and girls. I have checked with yamaha website and nothing im still waiting for George White of Swindon to

contact me to tell me what they have done or not done the case maybe. I was ment to have the bike delivered yesterday. Ive bin waiting nearly a week now for

this bike. Starting lose faith on this bike now. but i do know its a great bike due to all the forums

Cheers boys and girls

Not another one, its the dealer not the bike. From my experience with dealers i would bet the useless dolt had got a stock issue and is giving you the bums rush. As for changing the front sprocket. 20 minutes in the workshop including packing up the tools and washing your hands.

Get phoning, pop in, keep phoning, pester the money grabing tit untill he is dreading the phone ringing. I actually had a call from a company asking me to stop phoning as it was distressing his staff, I said i would happily stop when he sorted my problem out :D he did.

george white tend to hold quite a bit of stock, however i have bought a new bike from there in the recent past and their customer service sucks. keep calling them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online