New to yamaha and the site

cloudy
This post is 5257 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Got my licence earlier this year after 2 years on a CBT. Shortly after got myself a '94 FZR400 3TJ, and I love it.

Packs a decent punch and its light enough to throw around, think its the best bike I coulda chosen to build up my confidence on.

when I got it I took the engine out and rebuilt it which made a big difference, although the difference may have a lot to do with the ridiculous length of time i spent cleaning the carbs.

unfortunately it has recently blown the exhaust, so I've decided its time to tuck it away for the winter in the garage, but i intend on spending quite a bit of money on it in that time.

anyway thought id introduce myself, so... hello, my name is Cloudy.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the Asylum Forum Cloudy, take a seat, the nice nurse will be along shortly to administer your meds :huh:

this is what she looks like so you'll recognise her from the rest of the patients :nurse:

:welcome: cloudy

you have to post in the wanted section mate as posted wants anywhere else is Vorboden!

drewps

cheers for the welcome folks, everyone seems pretty sound on here, also ive removed the wants from the post drewps, sorry about that :-)

also, tha' math ri fhaicinn cuidegan eile leis a ghailig barkwindjammer, :thumb:

cheers for the welcome folks, everyone seems pretty sound on here, also ive removed the wants from the post drewps, sorry about that :-)

also, tha' math ri fhaicinn cuidegan eile leis a ghailig barkwindjammer, :thumb:

no problem Mukka!

, my name is Cloudy.

Welcome " Haaa cloudy , well thats well suited coming from stornaway biggrin.gif , i heard it rained 52 days constant this summer over ther[west coast], is it trueunsure.gif

Welcome " Haaa cloudy , well thats well suited coming from stornaway biggrin.gif , i heard it rained 52 days constant this summer over ther[west coast], is it trueunsure.gif

Lol im not sure it was QUITE that bad. Although the weather was definitely tropical shall we say.

We do tend to get more sun in winter than we do in summer though.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online