joomla?

little dave
This post is 5263 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

anybody else getting sent to a joomla page when they go to the main page?

the only way i could get in was to google search oldgitonabike and go to his profile.

then i was in and could do everything.

but if i type in www.yamahaclub.com i get some odd page.

just thought i would pass it on.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

anybody else getting sent to a joomla page when they go to the main page?

the only way i could get in was to google search oldgitonabike and go to his profile.

then i was in and could do everything.

but if i type in www.yamahaclub.com i get some odd page.

just thought i would pass it on.

i have the forum bookmarked on the main pc so have had no problem but my son was on it so went upstairs on the laptop and yes it took me to joomla page and would not take me any further it said it would need to be removed from the directory.

i have the forum bookmarked on the main pc so have had no problem but my son was on it so went upstairs on the laptop and yes it took me to joomla page and would not take me any further it said it would need to be removed from the directory.

Dave...I know if i stayed long enough i would come in handy someday ;)

I have tried it and found the same but like OT i either access via 'History' or a bookmark (Windows XP)

will let Alex know...thanks for pointing it out :huh:

paul the only way i got in on the laptop was to type in yamaha owners club then bookmarked i still cant get in if i try yamahaclub.com. so for any new folk it could be a problem but i am sorted

paul the only way i got in on the laptop was to type in yamaha owners club then bookmarked i still cant get in if i try yamahaclub.com. so for any new folk it could be a problem but i am sorted

ok mate, I've asked Alex to have a look at this topic.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online