Bloody To$$erS

Trim5678
This post is 5291 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Picture this..... its Friday, you're looking forward to a nice ride tomorrow, Cornwall to Bournemouth. See some mates, see my mum, and then (wait for it) go and see Gary Moore. A mixture of friends, family and a guitar god. Only thing that might spoil it is the rain, but a new oversuit will fix that.

Call Damerells in Indian Queens and tell them you're running late, can you pay for it over the phone and get them to leave it outside somewhere? "I'm only going to be 5 or 10 minutes late" I said...... "We'll wait for you" came the reply....

I hammered over in the pi$$ing rain.... got there SIX minutes late (45 minute journey in 33 minutes) and all the ba$tards had gone home.

Their loss.... one customer NOT going back to them for bikes, clothing, parts or anything else I can think of to spend my money on.

Anyway... Gary Moore tomorrow night!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Picture this..... its Friday, you're looking forward to a nice ride tomorrow, Cornwall to Bournemouth. See some mates, see my mum, and then (wait for it) go and see Gary Moore. A mixture of friends, family and a guitar god. Only thing that might spoil it is the rain, but a new oversuit will fix that.

Call Damerells in Indian Queens and tell them you're running late, can you pay for it over the phone and get them to leave it outside somewhere? "I'm only going to be 5 or 10 minutes late" I said...... "We'll wait for you" came the reply....

I hammered over in the pi$$ing rain.... got there SIX minutes late (45 minute journey in 33 minutes) and all the ba$tards had gone home.

Their loss.... one customer NOT going back to them for bikes, clothing, parts or anything else I can think of to spend my money on.

Anyway... Gary Moore tomorrow night!!!

"We'll wait for you" came the reply....

That is terrible, in my job as fork lift driver in goods in I always say to drivers if your going to be late ring in and let me know and I will hang on, and hang on I do!

By the way "who is Gary Moore?" bearing in mind I'm 60

"We'll wait for you" came the reply....

That is terrible, in my job as fork lift driver in goods in I always say to drivers if your going to be late ring in and let me know and I will hang on, and hang on I do!

By the way "who is Gary Moore?" bearing in mind I'm 60

Northern Irish born guitar god.... played most famously in Thin Lizzy, also in Skid Row, BBM, etc. etc. but been solo artist for years. Amazing guitarist and makes the best faces possible when soloing!

Northern Irish born guitar god.... played most famously in Thin Lizzy, also in Skid Row, BBM, etc. etc. but been solo artist for years. Amazing guitarist and makes the best faces possible when soloing!

Thin Lizzy!! Fantastic! Was he in the line up for "Whiskey in the jar"? Phil Lynott was fantastic! Did you know he was married to Leslie Crowther's daughter.

Thin Lizzy!! Fantastic! Was he in the line up for "Whiskey in the jar"? Phil Lynott was fantastic! Did you know he was married to Leslie Crowther's daughter.

He joined the year after that was released, but I guess most people would associate him with it? And yes I did know about Mr. Lynott and Miss. Crowther.... music trivia I'm okay on!

Brilliant guitarist Gary Moore, i was gonna post that link if OG had not already done it, and Ms Crowther dropped her drawers for penthouse around that time as well ya know

The first time i ever heard met this danish guy Claus the guitarist here was in the seventies at a beach barbie near bude he was sitting in the back of a landrover picking an acoustic guitar, this secret oyster group is pretty laid back for him, he has played at the local pub a couple of times in recent years, it is a 15 th century cob walled place and i am amazed it is still standing after him and the lads finished

secret oyster