Foamys First Car?

wild foamy
This post is 5240 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

was on my way back from basingstoke this morning and went past a local garage, and on the forecourt i saw this:

http://www.knightsbridge-carsales.co.uk/153421/knightsbridge_stock.htm

looks awesome, but methink a bit of pimpification would be needed (nice set of alloys, drop it about 30-40mm, a pair of 18" subs and a set of alloys

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Go for the Megane cabriolet, wildfoamy.

B)

oh, erm, i was refering to the Honda civic at the bottom of page 3...

japanese reliability, plenty of space in the rear for a dual "12 sub box, quite good pimpification potential

oh, erm, i was refering to the Honda civic at the bottom of page 3...

japanese reliability,

Stockbroker insurance !

nah its not that bad... best quote i could find was £2068, as i said in my first post i dont mind paying a bit extra for insurance on a car i like.

plus its a 5 door, so i can drop the back seats and chuck a mattress in the back ;)

nah its not that bad... best quote i could find was £2068, as i said in my first post i dont mind paying a bit extra for insurance on a car i like.

plus its a 5 door, so i can drop the back seats and chuck a mattress in the back ;)

Austin-Allegro-Equipe.jpg

you want something that'll turn heads

Simples.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

lol i pmsl at the comment of drop it 40mm and add 18's you wont fir 16's on it with it droped that low also you need to get some proper shocks if ure droping it, ohh and you wont get insured on a 4x4 at 17 or any thing over a 1.8 they just wont do it :/ Was £5000 a year for me on my mums mini cooper S (1.6 supercharged) and 10,000 for me on her new rx8 :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online