Mirror Extensions - Do They Exist For The R6 ??

jamielondon
This post is 5227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there,

Can you help me? I have a new YZF - R6 2009 supersports. As much as I love the bike the view from the mirrors is not what it could be. Has anyone been able to extend the mirrors (or change them?) for the bike?

I have heard rumours that the R1 mirrors are longer stemed, and can be swapped over? Is this true?...

I have searched the web, but there is near enough no info on this topic.

Let here your thoughts!!

Thanks

Jamie

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there,

Can you help me? I have a new YZF - R6 2009 supersports. As much as I love the bike the view from the mirrors is not what it could be. Has anyone been able to extend the mirrors (or change them?) for the bike?

I have heard rumours that the R1 mirrors are longer stemed, and can be swapped over? Is this true?...

Let here your thoughts!!

Thanks

Jamie

Hi there,

Let here your thoughts!!

Thanks

Jamie

i dont know if you found what you were looking for but if you didnt try here:http://shop.sw-motech.com/lshop,showdetail,126238686715275,en,1262386904-15299,,SVL.06.501.10600/B,1,0Tsuche--yamaha%20r6,.htm

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online