Just a reminder

DirtyDT
This post is 5297 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Oh damn i cant get the video to link. It has been doing strange things all afternoon. Anyway it is a well viewed youtube video showing how bad some very expensive motorcycle security chains are. Just a reminder.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Check out how he opens a disk lock

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You may have seen them before but what a sham when you fork out £100 for a chain

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oh damn i cant get the video to link. It has been doing strange things all afternoon. Anyway it is a well viewed youtube video showing how bad some very expensive motorcycle security chains are. Just a reminder.

Here

Check out how he opens a disk lock Here

You may have seen them before but what a sham when you fork out £100 for a chain

Without wanting to let the Thatcham people off the hook here, i doubt any chain will cope with a big fat bloke and a 5 foot long pair of bolt cutters. Did you notice they used the really fat one for the stronger chains.

Without wanting to let the Thatcham people off the hook here, i doubt any chain will cope with a big fat bloke and a 5 foot long pair of bolt cutters. Did you notice they used the really fat one for the stronger chains.

sorted your vids DDT

He was a bit lardy :D

It must just be my thinking. Spend £100 = get a better chain.

sorted your vids DDT

Thanks Drewps. The code was appearing outside the web page in the header area at one point. I followed the pinned instructions and have got vids to work before but memory says something about choosing the raw line option which isn't in the pinned instructions. Got the ar*e with it in the end. Cheers.

Thanks Drewps. The code was appearing outside the web page in the header area at one point. I followed the pinned instructions and have got vids to work before but memory says something about choosing the raw line option which isn't in the pinned instructions. Got the ar*e with it in the end. Cheers.

I've amended the "how to" reflecting the new layout

I know what you mean, lets be honest most of the time you are making the theif think 'cor f#ck getting through that lot i'll have this one instead'.

Its a bit rough on the other guy but there we are.

didnt you know, FAT blokes steal bikes aswell as thin blokes.

aye, but they usually can't be arsed, too much work :lol:

I always try and park outside a pie or chip shop just to reduce the risk.