xvs 125 manual

baldricc
This post is 1477 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

help i need to get a manual for an xvs 125(2000) the rear cam siezed and sheard the cam sprocket bolt i need to know how to set the rear cam up and set timing,but have been trying to get a service manual and have been told unobtainable by 1 dealer and back order available 2010 by another can any1 help please

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

• 5 years later...

I know it's an old thread but does anyone still have a link, or would be able to email one?

Got the owners manual but need the workshop or Haynes style one for xvs125. Thanks.

Bit of a trek I fear, down near Brighton.

I think I may have solved the problem now but thanks anyway, much appreciated.

• 4 years later...

Hi, I know this is but of an old thread but need some assistance.

My xvs 125 is lacking power and I suspect the pickup coil to be faulty or out of resistance, does anyone here knows what the reading should be when checking the pickup coil?  

Had to do a no-2 cylinder rebuild after the cam shaft driven gear rocked loose and came off.. after the rebuild it's not been right? But she has good compression, timing is spot-on, valve clearances seem good but will take measurements for those as well so I can reference to mine to be doubly sure.

If those two I've asked about match others readings/measurements then the only other thing I can think of it being us the ICU/ECU 

Can anyone offer any help on this? 

Thanks in advance!! 

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online