HEY MODERATORS YER search function SUCKS

clb
This post is 5302 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I just spent 1/2 hour lookin 4 a thread showin a stalling issue and got dirt/sport/antque SHIT!!!!!

what do ya have ta do to find a topic specific set o threads????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ride hard cb

alchohol.tobacc,firearms,,,WHO'S BRINGING THE CHIPS?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Choose the right words.

Try ones with more than 4 characters.

Being a computer, the Search is also very fussy about spelling.

The search function has never sucked me!

I've been trying all morning, but I just can't get it to, erm, perform

clb - Could you be more specific, how do you get it to suck ??

I just spent 1/2 hour lookin 4 a thread showin a stalling issue and got dirt/sport/antque SHIT!!!!!

what do ya have ta do to find a topic specific set o threads????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ride hard cbalchohol.tobacc,firearms,,,WHO'S BRINGING THE CHIPS?

now lets look at the problem, takes 5 minutes to put a post together, add that to the time taken to actually register. So with there being only 21 minutes between your registering and the post going up that means you spent nowhere near that amount of time doing the actual search.

Ah found the problem, you, if thats what we get for a first post you can fuck off somewhere else.

I just searched for stalling and got plenty of posts.

Now if you would like to tell me in a concise and literate manner what exactly it is you are looking for i might be able to help you... shouting that the search facility "sucks" followed by a post that makes very little sense doesn't help whatsoever...............

I just searched for stalling and got plenty of posts.

Now if you would like to tell me in a concise and literate manner what exactly it is you are looking for i might be able to help you... shouting that the search facility "sucks" followed by a post that makes very little sense doesn't help whatsoever...............

Wow, where are the rocket launchers and ball grillers goff. You must be in a mellow place today.....

welcome to the forum"TOSSER".

Wow, where are the rocket launchers and ball grillers goff. You must be in a mellow place today.....

Hard day honey....... kinda takes it out of me a bit.....

if you have spent only 1/2 hour in your search, that's your first problem. you should have spent the same amount of time wording a proper question in the forums so you could get better results.

also, may i recommend that you spend more time than that choosing a mechanic? the way you are acting here indicates that you may be looking for one, as advice here is given to those that ASK. NICELY.

I'm borrowing them off her, for a small fee :D

I must admit, the search DOES suck somewhat... Either that, or there are 0 posts about FZ 750's on the forum... :unsure:

I'm borrowing them off her, for a small fee :D

Would the decorator have another 'progect' then?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online