a bit of advice

new lc owner
This post is 5306 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Guy,s

i am looking for a bit of help i have just inhereted a supposed 350 lc apperntly tuned by stan stevens with some paperwork for the tuninig and engine rebuild,the frame number starts 4l1 and the engine number is 4l1 i have had a look on the barrels and they have 4lo on them it is in a bit of a sorry state after bieng stored in a shed for the last 9 years atleast, in mars bar colours its on a y reg does the engine & frame number mean its a 250 hybrid ? or a 350 lc

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Guy,s

i am looking for a bit of help i have just inhereted a supposed 350 lc apperntly tuned by stan stevens with some paperwork for the tuninig and engine rebuild,the frame number starts 4l1 and the engine number is 4l1 i have had a look on the barrels and they have 4lo on them it is in a bit of a sorry state after bieng stored in a shed for the last 9 years atleast, in mars bar colours its on a y reg does the engine & frame number mean its a 250 hybrid ? or a 350 lc

hello new LC owner the bike that you have is 250 lc indicated by 4L1 frame no.

the bottom end is 250 which could have a 5 speed box 6 on a 350.

the back wheel cush rubbers on a 250 lc are circular similar to a honda cd 175 while

the 350 lc has the more popular slotted type cush drive. anyhow all Lc s be it

250 or 350 are the bizness. have fun.

hello new LC owner the bike that you have is 250 lc indicated by 4L1 frame no.

the bottom end is 250 which could have a 5 speed box 6 on a 350.

the back wheel cush rubbers on a 250 lc are circular similar to a honda cd 175 while

the 350 lc has the more popular slotted type cush drive. anyhow all Lc s be it

250 or 350 are the bizness. have fun.

Thanks for clearing the muddy waters id stick some pictures on here when im alowed i will no doubt be back for some more help somewere along its road to recovery

hi .ive just discovered pgm motorcycle parts,and used them for the first time ,they seem very cheep and i got next day delivery.you must give them a go iff you need owt.and maybe one day we will meet and race.

hi .ive just discovered pgm motorcycle parts,and used them for the first time ,they seem very cheep and i got next day delivery.you must give them a go iff you need owt.and maybe one day we will meet and race.

so your sorted now?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online