Trouser-snake

barkwindjammer
This post is 5295 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I was Intruiged at the 'what other hobbies' thread and thought I should get myself a pet, my therapist suggested a trouser-snake, I'm not into reptiles much so was looking for other suggestions ? :mellow:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I was Intruiged at the 'what other hobbies' thread and thought I should get myself a pet, my therapist suggested a trouser-snake, I'm not into reptiles much so was looking for other suggestions ? :mellow:

"Trouser-snake"? That's a bit of a mouthful!

I think I've picked up a bad case of Humour Degeneration from this site - the jokes are getting worse......

:P mmmm, thats tasteless, more seasoning me thinks

what do you mean like

alcohol free beer, its like licking your sisters fanny, the taste is the same but somehow you know it,s just not right

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif that tickled me .biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif you sick f--ker.laugh.giflaugh.gif

Been thrown out of two pet shops in the space of a week

WTF :mellow:

Been thrown out of two pet shops in the space of a week

WTF :mellow:

Maybe if you post a piccy of what you want then maybe I can help you locate it....... :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online