Dickhead

mike1949
This post is 5316 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What am I like?

I always put a disc lock on the bike whenever and wherever I park it, complete with a bright yellow reminder attached to the throttle grip to remind me it's on there

I came out of work Friday 2nd Oct half asleep, started it up,revved up and went. Went about 9 inches and the bike totally collapsed under me.Luckily no damage to me or the bike, What a plonker!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

.you didnt expect sympathy i hope.

No, definitely not. In fact the heading says it all. The only damage to the bike is a piece missing out of the bottom of the indicator lens and brake lever bent.

Most of us have done that one Mike so dont be so hardon yourself :mellow:

Most of us have done that one Mike so dont be so hardon yourself mellow.gif

ive not,nor phil or rob or andy or ian or gavin or tony or pual or barry or pete or gary orlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

You need one of THESE

[/quo

Little slice of genius there, they say the simple ideas are the best don't they. Look at women. Really simple, but so effective.

I have been there too with a GSXR in Pepsi Suzuki colours :blink: Lucky (sic) I was splattered from behind whilst stationary a couple of weeks later so got a new respray all over.

There's another variant from Australia, which locks around your throttle.

Good luck forgetting that one!!

ive not,nor phil or rob or andy or ian or gavin or tony or pual or barry or pete or gary orlaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Only because you dont own a disk lock. :P

ATB

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online