dog shit

up.yours
This post is 5227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i took my three bullys out on the lead today ,one had a shit and as i fumbled for a bag to retreive it a women trod in it and remarked that i was a dirty bastard,i apolergised at first but she continued to rant on as if i had shit on the floor on purpose ,i asked her to lift her foot up and she told me to F off ,some folk are so ignorant at times . i just fought i would share my days events with you all and hope from this you will all have a little more respect than this ignorant cow did for us responsible dog owners,rant over.mad.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i took my three bullys out on the lead today ,one had a shit and as i fumbled for a bag to retreive it a women trod in it and remarked that i was a dirty bastard,i apolergised at first but she continued to rant on as if i had shit on the floor on purpose ,i asked her to lift her foot up and she told me to F off ,some folk are so ignorant at times . i just fought i would share my days events with you all and hope from this you will all have a little more respect than this ignorant cow did for us responsible dog owners,rant over.mad.gif

This story craics me up! I know it was probs all serious at the time though, id have pmsl!, its not exactly your fault the dotty cow was too busy thinking of other things and not watching where she was going! And you were in the process of cleaning it up.

Class mate! :D

i would have retied Madam i have not had chance to clear this up yet as the dog has only just done it. if you do not believe me stick your finger in it you will find it is still warm, as i told the old twat with a hat in Exeter services one morning at 6 o,clock that was trying to charge me for overnight parking of my truck and did not believe me when i told him i had only just arrived there, catch hold of the exhaust, that will tell ya if i have been here all night,

Some folk are jus plain STUPID

I'd have followed her and smeared the rest on her car/house - then shouted "bet you cant stand in it now yo obnoxious old bat!" :lol:

We were out the other night with our bully, and there was a couple with a little fluffy puppy thing in which our Dolcie was playing with, when the woman pipes up

"what is THAT dog"

us: "English Bull Terrier"

her: "oh right - they scare me they do" - and promptly dragged off fuffy puppy in the opposite direction!

How can you be scared of this:

IMGP0212.jpg

we get that all the time but our dogs are as soft as they come ,but on the dog shit subject laugh.gif i couldnt do that,laugh.gif maybe ill carry four cones around with me in future.

Some folk are jus plain STUPID

I'd have followed her and smeared the rest on her car/house - then shouted "bet you cant stand in it now yo obnoxious old bat!" :lol:

We were out the other night with our bully, and there was a couple with a little fluffy puppy thing in which our Dolcie was playing with, when the woman pipes up

"what is THAT dog"

us: "English Bull Terrier"

her: "oh right - they scare me they do" - and promptly dragged off fuffy puppy in the opposite direction!

How can you be scared of this:

IMGP0212.jpg

I'm more scared of you than your EBT

• 2 months later...

I have Big German Shepherd and when he has an "Ertha Kitt" he always looks angry!! Got to love our Maximus....

ergo,, no complaints!!!!.....

Anyhoo, some people will always feel the need to vent their anger in one way or another, i myself find that growling back usually works for me, im a 6ft and 16st friendly Scottish fellow.

Rubbing her nose in it would have made sure she wouldnt have done it again lol.....

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online