Yamaha Motocross!

This post is 7196 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself. I am Andrew O'Farrell and the owner of Factory Racing Products in Australia. I am a motocross, enduro, desert and speedway racer in Australia and this is my first time on the site!

With my business i have many ideas for developing new innovative products for the motocross world.

I am wondering if anyone knows how the UFO Corse Yamaha Enduro team made or had made there quick release radiator guards for there bikes?

I am also wondering if anyone knows any companys that make radiator guards besides the stock units you can purchase from your local Yamaha dealership?

If anyone knows anything or may even know where the products may be made in Japan, Asia for Yamaha please let me know. Or even better a contact for the UFO Corse Yamaha Team.

I look foward to your replys and talking with everyone on Yamaha Club! :D :roll:

Kind Regards

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:hi to the Forum Andy

FRP sounds like a interesting venture 8) .......do they make products for all makes or just Yamaha?

I really like the new MX machines that are coming out 8) .....What do you think of the new YZ450F ?

......it's an Awesome Machine :tu

Now as far as those Radiator guards are concerned...aa_3.gif.....I'll have to do a little research,....but I'll get back to ya mate :wink: