I am new

Stev125
This post is 5294 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI Everyone

I am a born again Biker I have just brought my first Motorbike since 1976 thats why I have started off small with a Yamaha YBR125 and I hope to move on to bigger bikes when I have mastered riding again hope to make some friends in here and maybe get some advice when needed.

Thanks

Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

HI Everyone

I am a born again Biker I have just brought my first Motorbike since 1976 thats why I have started off small with a Yamaha YBR125 and I hope to move on to bigger bikes when I have mastered riding again hope to make some friends in here and maybe get some advice when needed.

Thanks

Steve

Wellcome to the YOC , Stev125 !!

:welcome:

HI Everyone

Thanks

Steve

Welcome Steve and well done for starting off small, you'll find the bikes of today are a lot more powerful than the swinging seventies.

na you should re start with a big-un or somthing like an rd like i did.welcome to the mad house. by the way where are you.

na you should re start with a big-un or somthing like an rd like i did.welcome to the mad house. by the way where are you.

I Live near Worcester a small town Stourport.

Welcome along Steve :D So whats it like riding a bike again after so long?

Welcome along Steve :D So whats it like riding a bike again after so long?

Its Fantastic this morning I went out into the coutryside on a winding country road it was great and it as started to come back to me reading the road and leaning it over in the corners its just great and the good thing is the wife thinks I have brought this bike because she as a new job and she will have to have the car for work and I will use the bike so I am a bit of a Martyr also lol.

Welcome aboard. Sensible choice with starting (again) with a 125 until you get back into the system and the modern traffic. Building up some insurance NCB will help too as you loose this after a few years of not insuring a bike. Why? :angry:

ATB

J

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online