YAS1C 1968

Stef-c-
This post is 2972 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is a bit like "Gold fever" how many bikes can you fit in your garage/shed? I'm clearing them out and your lot are buying them like sweeties. :jossun:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice Dirty, love any of the old Yellow with the Black strobe Yamahas nice collection.

Aye curt " you musta been a britt bike erra man , the strokers plague started about 1973 , british iron was naff by 1975,

They shot them selves in the foot with strikes & lack of foresight, :eusa_snooty:

• 10 months later...

I just bought a YAS1C yesterday, and can't wait to get it looking shiny and new!  I know NOTHING about these little beasts, so I'll be looking for lots of help and advice from the experts among us!  Anyone got a seat sitting around, for starters? Or a rear rack?  Here goes nothing...62162792.jpg.6d2458666a60d6ab0de616ea96b

• Like 2

Poor baby! Thank goodness you've come to her rescue! Afraid I can't help with the seat or rack, but I look forward to watching this restore! :thumb: