Signatures? How to change them..

Cynic
This post is 5284 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, felt the old sig was a bit long in the tooth so i tried to change it and, well, it wont let me.

However i try it keeps coming up with error messages, 'it should have to lines in it' huh? or its too long and i should shorten it. But that comes up if i re-enter the OLD sig???.

What have i missed, fcuked up?? :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Beats me mate.

Yes verry funny mister git....

Seriously i get error #10211 or #1029, no matter what i try to write, add fonts whatever. It wont even let me re enter the sig i've got cos its too long?

mine works ok, have you updated your browser?

Yep, got the latest IE a couple of weeks ago.

Anybody else who ISNT a moderator able to change theirs?

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, got the latest IE a couple of weeks ago.

Anybody else who ISNT a moderator able to change theirs?

I can't change mine by either changing the link from the text in the editor or typing in new BB code. A bit of a pain.

Says how to fix it Here

I can't change mine by either changing the link from the text in the editor or typing in new BB code. A bit of a pain.

Says how to fix it Here

Er, ok. I can fix an engine fine, most mechanical things i just seem to be able to do. Like i can 'see' its insides. But puters are well past me. Whatever that link is on about fine but i still cant change the sig.

Er, ok. I can fix an engine fine, most mechanical things i just seem to be able to do. Like i can 'see' its insides. But puters are well past me. Whatever that link is on about fine but i still cant change the sig.

It is an Administrator setting, nothing we can do as it has to be changed by someone in the admin section. I just posted it for their info really.

only Alex can do this and as he is inbetween flats/adsl it may take a while

I am in between my fridge and cooker but I am not using that as a reason for not doing something! ;):lol: