Think i'm addicted

vic-fzr600
This post is 5268 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

As you may be aware I sold the FZR approx a month ago. :(

WELL, I've just bought another one! :D

It (another 3HE) was cheap as chips and couldn't resist it. Has mot for 10 months, new tyres, new brakes.

Needs fork seals done and then cosmetics tweaked to my taste

Image207.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bet it wont be as cheap as the TWO XJ550's ive just picked up........

For 60 quid :P

Show off! :D

Unfortunately not that cheap. but still a bargain in my eyes.

Had to be bought, was afraid of making you cross Goff for being forum user & not having a Yam! ;)

What condition are the XJ's in?

Show off! :D

Unfortunately not that cheap. but still a bargain in my eyes.

Had to be bought, was afraid of making you cross Goff for being forum user & not having a Yam! ;)

What condition are the XJ's in?

You can have a pedal bike for me honey ;)

Both non runners atm, but can get one REALLY good bike out of the two of them. Both looking like a bit of a nature reserve right now, but wont take long to get sorted :D

You can have a pedal bike for me honey ;)

Both non runners atm, but can get one REALLY good bike out of the two of them. Both looking like a bit of a nature reserve right now, but wont take long to get sorted :D

Bless, you always know the right thing to say! :bighug:

Not much chance of me cycling though

I'd love to know where people get such bargains - i must be looking in wrong places. My wee FZR will do me in meantime.

That'll be a nice wee winter project for ya - once you get this pesky wedding thing out of the way!

Was on a bike run on Sat, thought of you (don't panic - wasn't rude ;) ) cos there was a few trikes out with us including a Boom.

Bless, you always know the right thing to say! :bighug:

Not much chance of me cycling though

I'd love to know where people get such bargains - i must be looking in wrong places. My wee FZR will do me in meantime.

That'll be a nice wee winter project for ya - once you get this pesky wedding thing out of the way!

Was on a bike run on Sat, thought of you (don't panic - wasn't rude ;) ) cos there was a few trikes out with us including a Boom.

Looking in folks gardens! thats where i found these 2! There was a GSXR750 there too but he wont part with that ...... yet :D

oh and.....

Wedding has been postponed for now

Looking in folks gardens! thats where i found these 2! There was a GSXR750 there too but he wont part with that ...... yet :D

oh and.....

Wedding has been postponed for now

Jesus, what a garden! Keep pestering him for the Gixxer too.

Sorry to hear bout the wedding, hope all works out. I reckon you're secretly trying to lure me in instead!

I can just see it now.... :blink::whip:

Nice FZR Vic! B)

TWO XJ550's for only 60quid Goff? :blink:

& I thought I did well once in finding a XJ550 Seca for only 100bux!..... :P

But I actually RODE that 1 home. ;)

Bet it wont be as cheap as the TWO XJ550's ive just picked up........

Goff .. if there are any parts you want to sell after you have assessed what needs to be done, as a mate of mine has an XJ550 that is currently de-comissioned ... I know he would be interested.

For 60 quid :P

Hey sweetie - hope you're keepin the pressure on this dude to get yours hands on his Gixxer......

As you may be aware I sold the FZR approx a month ago. :(

WELL, I've just bought another one! :D

It (another 3HE) was cheap as chips and couldn't resist it. Has mot for 10 months, new tyres, new brakes.

Needs fork seals done and then cosmetics tweaked to my taste

Image207.jpg

Nice Bike looks in good nick B)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Now i've been laid off from work I got bit more time to get tweaking the FZR while jobhunting.

Took it to my Dad's workshop, got started on the forks today (overhead crane is SO handy!) and got a few of the cosmetic tweaks done.

Looking forward to getting all the wee jobs done and getting out before really bad weather starts!

Image214.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online