Another new menber

Graham C
This post is 5299 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ooh, uncommon paint job... Kewl!!!

nice bike , me mate has a simular one its got a chrome skull with an headlamp init,looks cool,he gets stopped alot but nether been told to remove it.anyways welcome to the madhouse.

Hi all am Graham live in South Wales have had bikes most of my life . I have just got my self a 1998 650 dragstar classic she has done just 2,200 miles from new i get here delivered on 21-09-09 .

73888687.jpg

Just had a phone call they can not deliver the bike till tomorrow errrrrrrrrrr

Hi all just to say bike turned up this morning , I wished i had gone to see it and not taken what seller had told me about her , He said there was a stone chip in the mudguard more like rust around the front of it . Also the rear wheel has a far bit of rust on the rim.( SO all learn from this go and see the bike you are buying ) Did go for a little run and i liked it so i will deal with over the winter .

From your pics it does look like you'd have to be a bit o a knuckle-dragger to reach them bars ! :mellow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online