New look

barkwindjammer
This post is 5220 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I may well be a kick of the ar$e from Scotlandshire, but we don't tent to put upgrades down our pants south of the wall. Our software is up to the job, the firmware is always in a serviceable condition too......

Absolutely useless statement without piccies....... :P

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely useless statement without piccies....... :P

That would require a whole different section to the forum!! Members only?? lol

A friend uses a very popular car-owners forum (which shall remain nameless for the minute) which has an area for members to upload pics of their cars, often including scantily clad / naked lovelies! I'm sure similar would see subscriptions soar!

Wanna start it off Goff? ;):P

Is anyone else finding this site crawling along, mebbe just teething probs? :D:(

Is anyone else finding this site crawling along, mebbe just teething probs? :D:(

yes very slow,time to have a brew while i wait. :lol:

yes very slow,time to have a brew while i wait. :lol:

hey OT your back?

do you fancy going for a ride on 20th see rideout section...

drewps

I'm glad it is not just me finding the forum so very slowww.

I have had to use the fast :blink: reply button as the normal reply button hadn't done anything in over a minute.

It's tedious and I am now not reading all the posts - takes too long.

• Admin

Hiya all, thanks for the feedback. I will start with the flats, the flag system was a module which was installed which isn't yet compatible with the latest version of the forum software. We will be re-installing this once there is a stable release of the module.

In regards to speed, the forum should actually be quicker due to server upgrades and database changes.

It seems a few of you are noticing issues and I will be looking into it.

Cheers ALex

I was seeing slow responses, very slow at times, but then again there have been some quality of service issues in the UK backbone that are affecting some locations and service providers, so I put it down to that!

I've got several pages up at any one time, the rest are refreshing etc in a flash-except this one! :mellow:

Them piccies are on another site....

Gimme the link........ :P

That would require a whole different section to the forum!! Members only?? lol

A friend uses a very popular car-owners forum (which shall remain nameless for the minute) which has an area for members to upload pics of their cars, often including scantily clad / naked lovelies! I'm sure similar would see subscriptions soar!

Wanna start it off Goff? ;):P

i did...... ;)

Got to say, the visuals are just different. Funnily enough i miss the 'top' button. But the biggest annoyance is that it is slow. I use 3 or 4 windows in internet ex. Read the pages and when it goes on strike flick to the next screen while it catches up.

Last night i went on to the TDR forum and went on there while i waited for things to happen.As i figured i was making it wors being signed in 3-4 times at a sitting.

Happy to comment that the New Look YOC is bounding along like a happy bunny once again, and I've nearly forgotten how much the 'old faithfull' was easier on the eye, getting used to the new more user friendly lay-out, 'praise be' to Alexasigno and the rest of the YOC admin and Mods :)

in fact I'm so 'settled' and impressed I nearly got a tenner out, an' 'am a Jock ! ;)

tak many a cup o kindness yet

for auld lang syne.

Got to say, the visuals are just different. Funnily enough i miss the 'top' button. But the biggest annoyance is that it is slow. I use 3 or 4 windows in internet ex. Read the pages and when it goes on strike flick to the next screen while it catches up.

Last night i went on to the TDR forum and went on there while i waited for things to happen.As i figured i was making it wors being signed in 3-4 times at a sitting.

Looks like the boilers got its steam up now quicker than the old one, whats the BG potato man they are on about?

The heading said "New Look" and I only came here because I thought it was a thread about a clothes shop! Much better than Primark, in my opinion.

Hi sweets :) , was asking cos when I click on my name to get to messages an stuff the drop down menu drops behind the annoying coloured guy with the potatoe head and the British gassed overalls ?

also, I dont seem to be able to reply to any older messages?, is that cos I have'nt payed my tenner'ish? :huh:

Fur fuxake! (sweet jesus) He's back, potatoe head, and the menu still drops down behind him? :(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online