<----New Guy

Spyder500r
This post is 5346 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Every new member needs an intro.. So here it is..

Name's Joe, from Rochester NY.. Im 29 and have been ridin for the better part of 16 years, been on the street for 12. Ive got a built Yamaha FZR600 streetfighter. (yeah yeah I know, noone can polish those turds). Well the only thing left thats orig is that main frame. Everything else is not FZR.. The list is way too long to type right now but it does have some goodies. Heres a couple pix for your personal enjoyment.. *elevator music*

P6210021.jpg

mybike.jpg

mybike2.jpg

CopyofIMG_2104-1.jpg

I dont ride much on the street anymore (as of this year), Ive been pretty busy with work and my 1 year old daughter. So Ive taken up motocross once again.. I use to ride for fun back in the day, its where I started from.. So heres more pix of my other toy..

634907285_Pwx4z-M.jpg

634903353_qeBuj-XL.jpg

Lookin forward to checkin this site out, always lookin for tech info on all kinds of bikes since I work in a shop. So you'll probably see me post up questions on very random stuff, (float height's, fork oil level's) stuff like that.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wellcome to the Y.O.C., spyder !!

Nice ride you have there.

:rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online