black light tattoos

drewpy
This post is 5323 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Definately not.

Its not been tested properly and a lot of the "UV" tattoo ink contains formaldehyde - which they use to preserve dead bodies

Its unsafe, and just another "fad"

Definately not.

Its not been tested properly and a lot of the "UV" tattoo ink contains formaldehyde - which they use to preserve dead bodies

Its unsafe, and just another "fad"

Still looks good though, if they can get it tested properly i'd be tempted.

Still looks good though, if they can get it tested properly i'd be tempted.

Why? Because it "looks good"?

Have you seen them when there is no backlight on them?

Absolutely dreadful - like you've been burned or scarred.

135269547_bc77941434.jpg

Some UV ink contains phosphorous, carcinogens, and allergens and you risk your body rejecting the tattoo. There has been a statistically higher number of reactions and complications with the UV tattoos than with regular tattoos.

If you're gonna have a tattoo, have a real nice regular one rather than something thats just "fashionable" that could cause you no end of problems. :D

Why? Because it "looks good"?

Have you seen them when there is no backlight on them?

Absolutely dreadful - like you've been burned or scarred.

135269547_bc77941434.jpg

Some UV ink contains phosphorous, carcinogens, and allergens and you risk your body rejecting the tattoo. There has been a statistically higher number of reactions and complications with the UV tattoos than with regular tattoos.

If you're gonna have a tattoo, have a real nice regular one rather than something thats just "fashionable" that could cause you no end of problems. :D

Thats not so pretty, no i was thinking where it highlights what you already have, or edging lettering and stuff, like the spider in the link.....

Thats not so pretty, no i was thinking where it highlights what you already have, or edging lettering and stuff, like the spider in the link.....

Will still look like that with the scarring ;)

It does look a bit like 'Maori' scarring, anything containing formaldehyde or phosphorous is a no-no, would I have one?

over my dead body! :mellow:

<_<

It does look a bit like 'Maori' scarring, anything containing formaldehyde or phosphorous is a no-no, would I have one?

over my dead body! :mellow:

People inbibe those chemicals on a daily basis, got a light? Seriously if they could do it with properly certified ink i think it looks interesting.

they all go bluey grey and wrinkle when you reach 60.

Actually no they dont. If a tattoo is done well then they DO NOT got bluey grey and wrinkle. My grandma was heavily tattooed and hardly any of hers went like that - she died aged 79........

<_<

People inbibe those chemicals on a daily basis, got a light? Seriously if they could do it with properly certified ink i think it looks interesting.

It will never be properly certified, because the stuff thats in them that makes them "glow" is only certified for use on fish for scientific fish tracking and is not 100% safe for use on humans

the only tattoo that i currently have is one that i gave myself with a tech pen in drafting class at college. but i would never use any glowing ink.

I do however want to get another tattoo.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online